12min Iconic Tour; AED 646 Per person
17min Palm Tour; AED 855 Per person
22min Vision Tour; AED 1,170 Per person
30min Grand Tour; AED 1,607 Per person
* All sharing basis prices are based on:
(with capacity of 5 passengers)
12min Iconic Tour: AED 2,595 Per flight (max 5pax)
17min Palm Tour: AED 3,800 Per flight (max 5pax)
22min Vision Tour: AED 5,075 Per flight (max 5pax)
30mins Grand Tour: AED 6,484 Per flight (max 5pax)
40min Odyssey Tour: AED 8,925 Per flight (max 5pax)
*PRICES are inclusive of 5% UAE VAT
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACTIVITIES:-
1. All Passengers to complete Passenger Declaration Form prior to flight.
2. Cancellation Policy:
a. In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client. Flights can be rescheduled as agreed, otherwise a refund will be issued.
b. Cancelation coming from the client:
Over 48 hours in advance – No charges applied
Less than 48 hours in advance – 50% of booked cost will be charged Less than 24 hours in advance – 100% of booked cost will be charged Note: If re-scheduled, no cancellation fees will be charged.
3. Passenger Identification: Due to official regulations in the UAE, passengers are obliged to present official identification when checking in for their flight.
4. Weight and Balance: Passengers’ weight will be checked prior to their flight due do helicopter weight and balance regulations and restrictions.
5. Children: Due to GCAA regulations, children above 2years are allowed to fly.
6. Dress Code: Clients are recommended to dress in comfortable and respectful clothes. Swimwear is not allowed. Due to headphone use, earrings can be worn at the passenger’s sole risk.
7. Passenger and Baggage Safety and Security:
a. Passengers will be subject to security control as per GCAA regulations. Baggage / large bags / purses are not allowed on board the helicopter and must be left at the designated lockers.
b. Have hand baggage limited to personal effects (i.e. essential items only).
8. Photography and Video Shooting: Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter unless proper written approvals, issued by the Dubai authorities are presented to HeliDubai. Casual tourist photography and video is allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
9. Booking Confirmation: Flights will be only booked upon receiving email from the Sales Agent. HeliDubai or its appointed Agent will confirm the booking and advise the Sales Agent / Client.
10. Sales Agent: is responsible for Passenger arrival 45 minutes before the flight for check- in and the delivery of Passenger to helipad.
11. Availability: All flights are subject to Force Majeure, helicopter availability, Air Traffic Control authorization and weather conditions.
12. Flight Route and Duration: Flight routes and duration are subject to change due to Air Traffic Control regulations or other unexpected factors beyond
Heli Dubai’s reasonable control.
Additional Information for Covid-19
• Passengers are required to adhere to staff instructions and abide to all COVID-19 precautionary measures.
• Passengers are to wear protective masks at all times within the heliport premises.
• Avoid crowding in the heliport premises & respect social distancing of 1.5m
• All passengers are required to undergo temperature check at the Heliport Entrance prior to entry into the lounge.
• Passengers will be provided gloves prior to boarding.
• HeliDubai reserves the right to cancel the flight if passengers show any COVID-19 related symptoms.